Photonics Market report research report 2019 represents a comprehensive study of the market which will enable our customers to anticipate future demands and strategize executions. Market report provides emerging market drivers, challenges, opportunities for Photonics Industry. It focuses on the latest trends and recent developments of Photonics Industry. Photonics market report will help you to know each and every fact of keyword industry. Photonics market also covers growth potential, market size, demand by buyer and suppliers and forecast details.
Get Sample PDF of Photonics Market Report @ https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244708
Photonics Market Overview:
Photonics Market Manufacturer Segment Analysis: (Overview, Products & Services, Financials, Recent Developments, and Analyst View)
Scope of the Report:
Ask for Discount at https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-discount/14244708
Key Market Trends:
Application of Silicon Photonics to Gain the Market Share in Data Communication
– Silicon photonics is an evolving branch of photonics offering a clear advantage over electric conductors used in semiconductors, which are used in high-speed transmission systems.
– In data center applications, fiber-based optical interconnects can be used to provide point-to-point links enabling high-bandwidth, inter-rack, data communications. However, due to the use of bulk optical components, high energy and cost is a key disadvantage.
– The integration of silicon photonic devices can be used for high-bandwidth, multi-channel, wavelength division multiplexed and with good optical communications.
– The realization of an on-chip channelized spectrum monitor and a network-node-on-a-chip is a key example, where these optical integrated circuits are used to replace bulk optical components with their functional equivalents on monolithic silicon.
– 100G silicon photonic transceiver is gaining the market due to its high data speed data communication with future integration in 5G technology
– Intel Corporation’s portfolio of 100G silicon photonics transceivers are optimized to meet the bandwidth requirements of next-generation communications infrastructure while withstanding harsh environmental conditions.
North America Occupies the Major Market Share
– North America is gaining the photonics market due to the need for high-speed data transfer and storage systems and the rise of the market towards energy efficient equipment.
– Photonics is leading to the development of new products in different domains. Hamamatsu Photonics K.K. manufactures some of the products like new stream camera FESCA 100 in the stream cameras.
– The United States is growing as it has many photonics based companies with the growth of parent markets, such as lighting, safety & defense applications, and healthcare and production technology.
– To enhance its new-generation in, IaaS and PaaS Cloud Service K5, Fujitsu announced high-availability data centres in North America which will stimulate in the development of photonics market.
Purchase Full Report of $ 4250 (SUL) @ https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244708
Detailed TOC of Photonics Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Emergence Of Silicon-Based Photonics Applications
4.3.2 Increasing Focus on High Performance and Eco- friendly Solutions
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 High Cost of Photonics Enabled Devices Due to High Integration
4.5 Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.6.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.6.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.7 Technology Snapshot
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Application
5.1.1 Surveying & Detection
5.1.2 Production Technology
5.1.3 Data Communication
5.1.4 Image Capture & Display
5.1.5 Medical Technology
5.1.7 Others (Traffic, Research)
5.2.1 North America
5.2.4 Rest of the World
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Hamamatsu Photonics KK
6.1.2 Intel Corporation
6.1.3 Polatis Photonics Inc.
6.1.4 Alcatel-Lucent S.A.
6.1.5 Molex Inc. (Koch Industries)
6.1.6 Infinera Corporation
6.1.7 NEC Corporation
6.1.8 Innolume GmbH
6.1.9 Finisar Corporation
6.1.10 IPG Photonics
6.1.11 Osram Licht AG
6.1.12 Philips N.V.
6.1.13 Photonics SAS (Keopsys)
6.1.14 Schott AG
6.1.15 Carl Zeiss AG
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
About Industry Research:
Industry Research is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in-depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated to bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Name: Ajay More
Organization: Industry Research
Phone: +44 20 3239 8187 / +14242530807
Email: [email protected]