Polyurethane (PU) Hot-melt Adhesive Market report research report 2019 represents a comprehensive study of the market which will enable our customers to anticipate future demands and strategize executions. Market report provides emerging market drivers, challenges, opportunities for Polyurethane (PU) Hot-melt Adhesive Industry. It focuses on the latest trends and recent developments of Polyurethane (PU) Hot-melt Adhesive Industry. Polyurethane (PU) Hot-melt Adhesive market report will help you to know each and every fact of keyword industry. Polyurethane (PU) Hot-melt Adhesive market also covers growth potential, market size, demand by buyer and suppliers and forecast details.
Get Sample PDF of Polyurethane (PU) Hot-melt Adhesive Market Report @ https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244682
Polyurethane (PU) Hot-melt Adhesive Market Overview:
Polyurethane (PU) Hot-melt Adhesive Market Manufacturer Segment Analysis: (Overview, Products & Services, Financials, Recent Developments, and Analyst View)
Scope of the Report:
Ask for Discount at https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-discount/14244682
Key Market Trends:
Paper, Board & Packaging Segment – A Huge Market Potential
– An extremely high proportion of industrial products are sold in packages, either due to stability requirements for storage and transport or for aesthetic reasons. Most packaging materials presently used are different materials laminated together, which require the use of adhesives.
– PU hot-melt adhesives are an excellent solution for carton closing, sealing, and pallet stabilization for food, beverages, and other consumer and industrial products.
– PU hot-melt offers stronger adhesion, and cures better than traditional hot-melts, making it a prudent choice in the growing industrial packaging industry.
– In addition, these adhesives are also available in clear versions, making it easy to hide any glue lines, to give an appearance of continuity in the material. The high visibility makes clear box and folding carton packaging more attractive to consumers.
– PU hot-melt adhesives can bond small cartons to heavy wrap-around cases. The adhesive is perfect for packaging in various industries, such as:
– Perfumes, cosmetics, and beauty products are customarily packaged in transparent cases. PU hot-melt adhesives are used to seal those packages, which ensures a clear application and helps in dispensing a perfect end-product.
– Most of the demand for packaging is from the food and beverage industry. On the other hand, healthcare products are the largest users of folding cartons. These end-user segments are likely to boost the demand for PU hot-melt adhesives in the coming years.
– The APAC region is expected to account for the largest share in the use of PU hot-melt adhesives for the packaging industry. China leads the market for folding cartons, owing to its high purchasing power, combined with rapidly growing consumption, which is likely to fuel the PU hot-melt adhesives industry.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
– Asia-Pacific region dominated the global market share in 2018. Asia-Pacific is also projected to register highest growth during the forecast period, driven by strong growth of end-user industries, such as packaging, electronics, and automotive, through different countries, such as, China, India, Malaysia, Thailand, and Indonesia.
– China dominated the market for polyurethane hot-melt adhesives in the region, followed by Japan and South Korea. However, the countries, such as India and South Korea are expected to witness highest CAGR during the forecast period.
– Indian government has been taking initiatives to attract FDIs in the manufacturing sector, to make India a manufacturing hub. In this regards, the country has been witnessing investments into end-user industries, such as automotive, electronics, textile, healthcare, etc.
– Besides, ASEAN countries, like Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, and Malaysia, are also witnessing numerous investment opportunities. With growth in income, and rising population, the demand for electronic products, vehicles, etc. has been increasing. With this, investments and production in such industries have also been witnessing growth, which is further expected to create demand for polyurethane hot-melt adhesives market.
Purchase Full Report of $ 4250 (SUL) @ https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244682
Detailed TOC of Polyurethane (PU) Hot-melt Adhesive Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increasing Applications in a Wide Range of Industries
4.1.2 Increasing Demand from the Asia-Pacific Packaging and Electronics Industry
4.1.3 Rising Environmental Awareness
4.2.1 Volatility in Availability and Price of Raw Materials
4.2.2 Other Restraints
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters 5 Force Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.2.1 Paper, Board, and Packaging
5.2.4 Furniture (Woodworking)
5.2.7 Electrical and Electronics
188.8.131.52 South Korea
184.108.40.206 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
220.127.116.11 United States
18.104.22.168 United Kingdom
22.214.171.124 Rest of Europe
5.3.4 South America
126.96.36.199 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
188.8.131.52 Saudi Arabia
184.108.40.206 South Africa
220.127.116.11 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 3M Company
6.4.2 Arkema Group (Bostik SA)
6.4.3 BASF SE
6.4.4 Mapei SpA
6.4.5 Collano Adhesives AG
6.4.6 Covestro AG
6.4.7 Delo Industrial Adhesives
6.4.8 DIC Corporation
6.4.9 Sika AG
6.4.10 H.B. Fuller
6.4.11 Henkel AG & CO. KGaA
6.4.12 Jowat SE
6.4.14 Franklin International, Inc.
6.4.15 Huntsman Corporation
6.4.16 Pidilite Industries Ltd
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Rising Demand for Bio-based PU hot melt adhesives
7.2 Other Opportunities
About Industry Research:
Industry Research is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in-depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated to bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Name: Ajay More
Organization: Industry Research
Phone: +44 20 3239 8187 / +14242530807
Email: [email protected]